Because you never know what you’re going to get when it comes to weather! This combo will get you through the long run in conditions ranging from clear and cold, to sleet and snow, to unseasonable warmth, and everything in between.
Raining when you head out but then it clears up and gets warmer later in the run? No problem, because the Versa Jacket turns into a VEST! And it packs into itself so if you need to ditch the outer layer completely, you’re good! Toss those Breath Thermo gloves into one of the zip pockets, pack up that jacket, and you’re cruising through your last few miles.
- Mizuno Breath Thermo Warmalite Glove $35 – Mizuno’s Breath Thermo fleece generates heat as you sweat to keep your fingers warm, and this glove also offers reflectivity, a touch tip on the index finger, and a storage pocket for keys and ID!
- Sugoi Versa Jacket $130 – One of our favorite winter running jackets ever. The sleeves come off to turn this jacket into a vest, and it also packs into itself. Zip pockets, reflective piping, and a vented panel in the back make this piece versatile for any weather conditions.
- Craft Active Extreme Baselayer $80 – This is your go-to piece for winter running. Flatlock seams and a combination of coolmax and thermolite fabric trap heat and move moisture, keeping you warm and dry.
- Janji Crazylegs Tight $82 – A wide waistband and gusseted crotch give you endless comfort, and ankle zips help you regulate your temperature. Every piece of Janji apparel purchased supports clean water projects around the world.
- CEP Run 2.0 Compression Socks $60 – Inject an extra dose of energy into your runs, boosting your stamina and endurance level while also preventing injury. CEP’s proprietary compression profile improves blood flow, reduces muscle soreness and quickens recovery time.
- Trigger Point Grid Roller $40 – The GRID foam roller is for anybody who wants to move better. Use the GRID for a self-massage and roll through the tight muscles, knots and kinks that prevent feeling good and moving well.
- Honey Stinger Chews $2.25; Jelly Belly Sport Beans $1.30; Hammer Gel $1.40 – Honey Stinger products provide quick energy in a more natural way, using organic honey as it primary carb source. Sport Beans are great when you’re lagging toward the end of a run and need a quick jolt of sugar to get you over the hump. And Hammer Nutrition provides steady energy made from natural ingredients.
- TrailHeads Reflective Ponytail Headband $18 – A 4-way stretch with a brushed fleece interior keeps your ears warm and comfortable. Also has reflective detailing for that little extra visibility!
- BodyGlide $6 – Stops trouble before it starts! The original anti-chafing, anti-blister balm is sweat resistant and allergen free.